Do you need a Climate Controlled self-storage unit?
This is a common question we get at Store It All, so we decided to go over some highlights about Climate Controlled units versus Non-Climate units.
Sometimes, you may not even realize you are looking for a climate controlled unit!
Climate Controlled Units:
● Central Heating and Air Conditioning, similar to a house.
● Easy access with a door wider than your average man-sized door.
● Fully lit hallways for working at night.
● Avoiding the harshness of temperate and Midwest climate.
● Prevents warping of expensive wood and damage to electronics.
● The extra security of being inside a pass code locked building.
Non-Climate Controlled Units:
● Lightly insulated units, similar to a garage.
● Easy outdoor access for larger items.
● Lights on each building for working at night.
● Not recommended for wood that can warp, or electronics.
We hope that you are now more aware of the differences between Climate Controlled units and Non-Climate Controlled Units. If you would like to learn more, feel free to call us!
We have Climate Controlled units available at our Newburgh, IN and at our Fairview Drive location in Owensboro, KY.